Contact ManagementA critical component to any business is managing your new sales pipeline and properly vetting out your new employees through a controlled on-boarding process. To assist you with these processes, eRSP™ provides you with a fully integrated Contact Management Feature.
ReferralsReferral ManagementThe eRSP™ Referrer feature provides tools to identify referrer source contacts and track the on-going sales interaction with each entity.
- Maintain detailed profile and contact information per Referrer/Source
- Categorize your referrers for reporting using Class and Tag features
- Assign a Referrer/Source to a Sales Representative
- Associate Prospects and Clients for reporting purposes
- Create Tasks and Reminders per Referrer/Source.
- Maintain call interaction history per Referrer/Source
- Save document attachments per Referrer/Source
ProspectsProspect ManagementThe eRSP™ Prospect Management feature allows you to easily capture new contact information and manage the call follow up sales cycle.
- Maintain detailed profile and contact information per Prospect
- Maintain assessments per prospect
- Categorize your prospects using Class and Tag features
- Assign your prospects to a Sales Representative
- Create Tasks and Reminders per Prospect.
- Maintain call interaction history per Prospect
- Automatically convert a Prospect to an Active Client
- Track prospect declines
- Track performance through multiple metrics reports
RecruitingApplicant ManagementWith the eRSP™ Applicant Management feature, you can collect and store application information, track interview and follow up schedules, complete credential check lists and seamlessly convert an applicant into an eRSP™ active employee.
- Customizable Application Form and Questions
- Link to Application Form from anywhere
- Call Log Tracking
- Follow Up Tasks and Interview Reminders
- Easy conversion to an Active Employee
- Rejection Reason Codes and Notes
ReportsGoals and MetricsThe eRSP™ Contact Management Feature includes metrics reporting to provide visibility to intake processes. Using the eRSP™ Tag Feature, you can organize your contacts into categories to add further visibility to where your new opportunities are coming from.
- Set Task Goals per Sales Rep
- Track performance activity against those goals
- Track sales per Referral Source
- Track intake metrics against tag groups